Working for justice, one client at a time

  • No pressure to continue beyond the consult
  • Consultation is 100 percent free of charge
  • Work with an experienced legal specialist

Awards & Recognitions


  • $3,000,000

    Defective car
    seat injury

  • $2,500,000

    Auto Defect resulting
    in death

  • $3,000,000

    defective prescription

  • $1,600,000

    Motorcycle injury

Recent Case Results


Defective Car Seat Injury


Auto Defect resulting in death


defective prescription


Motorcycle injury

1 Step 1
Need Help?

Free Case Review

Nameyour full name
Phoneyour full name
Briefly describe your casemore details
0 /
FormCraft - WordPress form builder

Related Articles

What to Do When You’ve Been Hit by a Drunk Driver

Getting hit by another driver is serious enough on its own. When that driver is drunk, however, the situation can feel especially cruel. No matter how much you did to avoid a crash, the other driver chose to drive drunk and injure you or a loved one. You deserve justice for your injuries, and a personal injury claim can help with that.

Your knowledge of what to do when you’ve been hit by a drunk driver may be limited, or you might be too overwhelmed to act without some help. You likely have police officers, the other driver, and the insurance companies pressuring you, and that isn’t easy to deal with. Then, of course, you have to recover from painful injuries.

When you’ve been hit by a drunk driver, you need an ally. You’ll find one at the Colley Firm, PC. We’ll constantly support and guide you as you seek compensation for your drunk driving accident.

Assess the Damages

You’ll need to know how much your accident claim is worth before you speak with the insurance company or file your claim. Your settlement will be an opportunity to get the compensation you need, so you need to include any damages you’ve suffered because of the collision.

Your damages are not solely financial. For example, let’s suppose you suffered a severe spinal injury that left you paralyzed. You should include your medical expenses, of course, but the effects of this injury will go further. Your paralysis will prevent you from working, meaning that you’ll lose wages from your accident. You may also suffer from emotional trauma because of the accident and your injuries.

Because of a drunk driver’s actions and the injuries he or she caused, you could see serious consequences—physical, mental, and financial.  

Don’t Settle for Less Than You’re Owed

Not long after the accident, you can expect a call from the insurance company. The adjuster will likely try to play friendly and try to get you to settle as quickly as possible and close the case. This is an attempt to keep you from the full compensation you deserve.

While the other driver will likely be found at fault for drunk driving, and while the damages and fines will be his or her responsibility, the insurance company will do what it can to protect its own interests and profits. If the insurer can convince you to take the first lowball settlement offer, it doesn’t have to worry about a lawsuit.

Here’s the problem: The first offer is almost certainly less than the settlement you need, and insurers know that a DWI charge will make it even harder to put any fault on you. While taking the settlement gets you your compensation faster, we can make sure you get everything you need covered.

Our Firm Can Help You Recover Compensation

Suffering through the pain and trauma of a drunk driving collision is never easy, but with the right help, you can get through it and come out with the settlement you need. You need to know what to do when you’ve been hit by a drunk driver, but when you’re lost, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the process.

At the Colley Firm, PC, we’re determined to get justice for you, no matter how the defendant tries to twist things in his or her favor. With our firm backing you up, you can rest easy knowing that we’re serious about your case.

To speak with our attorneys about your claim, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Give us a call at 1-877-411-2001 or fill out the form below.