Working for justice, one client at a time

  • No pressure to continue beyond the consult
  • Consultation is 100 percent free of charge
  • Work with an experienced legal specialist

Awards & Recognitions


  • $3,000,000

    Defective car
    seat injury

  • $2,500,000

    Auto Defect resulting
    in death

  • $3,000,000

    defective prescription

  • $1,600,000

    Motorcycle injury

Recent Case Results


Defective Car Seat Injury


Auto Defect resulting in death


defective prescription


Motorcycle injury

1 Step 1
Need Help?

Free Case Review

Nameyour full name
Phoneyour full name
Briefly describe your casemore details
0 /
FormCraft - WordPress form builder

Related Articles

Austin Plane Accident Lawyer

Traveling by plane has long been known to be one of the safest ways to travel. Passengers not only experience a more comfortable ride, they also get to their destination much faster. Although plane crashes are not common—in both commercial and recreational aircraft—they have the potential for more death and destruction than nearly any other type of accident.

Experiencing an aviation accident can be the most horrific and terrifying experience anyone can face, and they often result in serious injuries and fatalities. With that in mind, it’s important to seek the advice of an Austin plane accident lawyer from Colley & Colley, LLP if you or a loved one were involved in a plane crash.

Why Do Plane Accidents Happen?

There are several reasons why aviation accidents occur. Statistics show that pilot error is the leading cause of commercial airline accidents, accounting for 80 percent of crashes. Mechanical failure and hazardous weather conditions account for the remaining 20 percent.

Unfortunately, many aviation crashes involve fatalities. Survivors or families seeking damages for the wrongful death of a loved one should consult an Austin plane accident lawyer with experience in dealing with wrongful death claims.

Texas plane accidents can arise due to several different factors:

  • Pilot error
  • Defective components or design
  • Fueling problems
  • Air traffic controller mistakes
  • Animals, debris, and people on the runway
  • Employee negligence
  • Poor maintenance
  • Weather-related accidents

Plane Crashes Are Complicated

Aviation-related personal injury lawsuits are complicated affairs with legal and factual challenges that are best handled by an Austin plane accident lawyer who knows what to look for.

At our firm, we have extensive experience establishing the cause of accidents, proving negligence, and determining what laws will apply. It is important to hire the right Austin aviation accident lawyer—one who has both experience with and knowledge of these types of cases.

Types of Aviation Accidents

When we think of aviation accidents, plane crashes usually comes to mind. However, there are many different types of aviation accidents that can all result from someone else’s negligence:

  • Commercial plane accidents
  • Recreational private plane accidents
  • Charter flight accidents
  • Helicopter accidents
  • Skydiving accidents
  • Hang-gliding accidents

Compensation for Your Plane Crash Damages and Injuries

If you have survived an Austin plane accident or if a loved one was killed in an aviation crash, you can get compensated by the party at-fault for your damages:

  • Medical expenses
  • Future medical treatment and rehabilitation
  • Current and future lost wages and income
  • Pain and suffering
  • Wrongful death
  • Funeral expenses

An Austin Plane Accident Lawyer Who Can Help

Every Austin aviation accident lawyer from Colley & Colley, LLP is fully dedicated to representing victims of aviation and plane accidents. With our investigative resources, we can help you evaluate your case and determine who is at fault for your plane accident injury.

Call 1-877-411-2001 or complete the form below to discuss your accident case with an Austin plane accident lawyer today. We will explain your legal rights to you and help you explore your options. Our consultations are always free with no obligation to proceed. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.