Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Tyler and Austin Accident Attorneys With Decades of Experience
Injury victims in Central and East Texas have a proven resource for legal guidance and decisive action in our firm, Colley & Colley, L.L.P. Two focused personal injury and wrongful death lawyers with a track record of success have the knowledge to take on your case and fight relentlessly for just compensation. Attorneys Paul Colley Jr. and Paul Colley, Jr. combine outstanding qualifications and a legacy of excellent results, along with access to the expert resources essential for building the best possible case for you. Paul Colley Jr., a veteran of many high-value trials against powerful opponents, has been certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1989.
Your Resource After an Auto Accident, Work Accident or Product-Related Injury
With full-service law offices in Austin and Tyler, our Texas personal injury law firm has statewide reach. Our lawyers and professional staff have deep practice experience across many diverse areas, preparing us well to investigate and build your case for fair compensation in cases involving:
- Car accidents and other motor vehicle wrecks, including commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents — a key focus area for attorney Paul Colley Jr., who is an active motorcyclist himself
- Injuries caused by dangerous and defective products, including defective auto parts as well as prescription drugs and medical devices
- Medical malpractice and other forms of health care negligence resulting in serious injuries or wrongful death
- Boating accidents
- Work accidents involving oil fields, construction sites, industrial accidents and elsewhere — including those causing railroad worker injuries and justifying FELA claims for compensation
- Serious injury cases involving brain injury, spinal cord injury, paralysis and fatalities
Work Closely With a Caring Lawyer Focused on Your Needs
Whether you are dealing with serious injuries yourself or seeking compensation for a loved one's injuries or wrongful death, you can turn to our firm with confidence in the effort we will deliver to help you and your family. To put our knowledge and experience to work for you at a pivotal time in your life, please contact our firm today by calling 844.325.9290 or sending us an e-mail. We offer personal attention from day one, beginning with a free case evaluation, and you will owe no attorney fees unless we take on your case and obtain financial compensation for you.