Working for justice, one client at a time

  • No pressure to continue beyond the consult
  • Consultation is 100 percent free of charge
  • Work with an experienced legal specialist

Awards & Recognitions


  • $3,000,000

    Defective car
    seat injury

  • $2,500,000

    Auto Defect resulting
    in death

  • $3,000,000

    defective prescription

  • $1,600,000

    Motorcycle injury

Recent Case Results


Defective Car Seat Injury


Auto Defect resulting in death


defective prescription


Motorcycle injury

1 Step 1
Need Help?

Free Case Review

Nameyour full name
Phoneyour full name
Briefly describe your casemore details
0 /
FormCraft - WordPress form builder

Related Articles

Man's arm is severed in drunk car accident


A North Texas man is in jail, accused of drunken driving and causing a high-speed crash early Tuesday morning that severed a man's arm.

The crash took place at about 2:30 a.m. along U.S. Highway 75 just north of the High Five.

James Dunne, the driver of a Honda was reported speeding, that he came up behind the Yellow Checker airport van and slammed into the vehicle from behind.

Matthew Leon, the airport van's driver, lost control of his vehicle which flipped several times onto the front road.

Inside the airport van were Carol and Kenneth Ann Dux, according to their neighbors, returning home just 10 minutes after a week vacation.

The crash incidently severed Kenneth Dux's arm, 70-years-old, at the elbow. Paramedics found his limbs and surgeons attempted to reattach his arm at the Parkland Hospital in Dallas.

Carol, 72-years-old, suffered injuries, but is expected to recover.

The airport van company say that Leon was treated and later released from the hospital.

Dunne was also taken to the hospital and later released to the Richardson Police Department. Richardson investigators say that Dunne's behavior after the wreck and evidence at the scene, led officers to presume that Dunne has been driving while intoxicated.

Dunne's blood was drawn and tested at the hospital and police say Dunne now faces intoxication assaults. Dunne's vehicle speed at that time of the collision is now under investigation by the police.

“This is a dangerous stretch of 75 right here. I see them coming here in excess of 100 (miles per hour) constantly. Every night, you just sit there and kind of watch them and go, ‘Wow!'" Dungan said, a security guard who witnessed the crash. “It’s a shame the guy lost his arm, at least no one was killed."

Dungen also said that the crash seemed to had lasted between 10-15 seconds, and that drivers speeding through the area is a common problem.

There has been no word if Dunn's arm was able to be reattached.

Source: 12 News, "Driver accused of causing fatal accident in custody," Staff, February 08 2014