Austin Motorcycle Accident Facial Injury Lawyer
In the aftermath of a horrifying motorcycle accident, you may be wondering how to go about protecting your rights, as your injuries may be severe and life altering. If you have suffered injuries to your face, you may be feeling the effects of physical, emotional, and financial devastation. It’s normal to be anxious about the future in this situation, as your medical costs may be costing you an arm and a leg, putting you into major debt.
Negligence is the most frequent cause of motorcycles accidents. Whether someone turned into your path while making a left turn or was driving too fast and hit you from behind, you have the right to file an injury claim if you were not the one at fault. It’s best to consult with an Austin motorcycle accident facial injury lawyer from Colley & Colley, LLP to find out how to recover a large settlement.
Facial Injuries from Motorcycle Crashes
Unlike cars, motorcycles don’t have a protective barrier with seat belts and airbags, which can lead to serious facial harm during a crash. You may have lost or impaired vision in one or both of your eyes or your injuries might leave painful scarring and disfigurement, causing you to withdraw in social gatherings. Even worse, damaged facial nerves can lead to impaired facial function.
Because your face is one of the most important parts of the body, the emotional impact can be devastating. Many victims require ongoing psychological treatment to cope with the trauma.
Our firm can help you recover compensation to cover the cost of reconstructive surgery for any of the following suffered in a motorcycle crash:
- Facial, Nose, and Jaw Fractures – Serious fractures to the jaw, nose, cheek, forehead, and teeth
- Eye Injuries – Glass and flying objects can seriously injure the eyes, leading to blindness
- Cuts and Lacerations – Flying objects and glass can strike your face, causing deep cuts that leave disfigurement and permanent scars
- Soft Tissue Injuries – Soft tissue injuries include the muscles, ligaments, and tendons of your face, which may cause temporary or permanent impaired facial function
- Burns – Burns to the face can lead to severe and permanent scarring that may require multiple surgeries and skin grafts
Getting Financial Compensation for Your Face and Eye Injuries
The legal process for recovering a payout can be more difficult than you can imagine. Understanding Texas law is crucial to negotiating a large settlement. A skilled lawyer from our firm will aggressively deal with the insurers for the best outcome to your case.
Common losses attributed to facial motorcycle injuries include the following:
- Compensation for all past, present, and future medical expenses and costs
- Cost of reconstructive or plastic surgery
- Payment for lost wages and future income
- Compensation for pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Lost companionship and damage done to your marriage
- Emotional distress
Get a Free Motorcycle Accident Consultation Today
To discuss how Colley & Colley, LLP can recover a financial settlement for your facial injuries, contact us today to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation by calling 1-877-411-2001 or by filling out our online contact form below.