Austin Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Tyler Medical Negligence Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been injured because of a mistake by a physician, nurse or health care facility, you probably have many questions. What are your rights if you've been injured by medical malpractice? Can you sue your doctor, hospital, clinic or corporate medical provider? Can you be successful against the power and wealth of the medical establishment?
Since the 1980s, our lawyers have handled a range of birth injury and other medical malpractice claims with a high rate of success. In two notable cases, attorney Paul Colley Jr. obtained:
- A $1.9 million settlement in a neglect case involving infection of an IV site
- A $2 million recovery for negligence during labor and delivery that resulted in a newborn's brain injury
Fighting for the Rights of Medical Patients Victimized by Negligence
Changes in laws and the overall legal climate have made many types of medical malpractice cases more challenging to pursue than ever before. We continue to take legal action with the confidence that comes from doing what is right on behalf of people injured by those they trusted for medical care and treatment.
Our East Texas and Austin medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to evaluate and pursue negligence claims arising from:
- Labor and delivery room errors leading to birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, caused by oxygen deprivation
- Hospital negligence not attributable to a specific physician, often related to nursing errors, inadequate emergency room or floor staffing and other errors
- Surgical errors including operating on the wrong body part, anesthesia mistakes or inadvertently damaging arteries or organs
- Plastic surgery negligence leading to severe health consequences or a wrongful death
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis of severe conditions including an impending heart attack or stroke
Consult our Experienced Lawyers Free of Charge: 844.325.9290
Contact us for a free consultation focused on how we can help if you have been injured due to medical malpractice in Texas. There will be no fee if we do not earn a recovery for you.