Austin Auto Defect Car Accident Lawyer
Tyler Seatbelt Failure Lawyers and Rollover Accident Victims' Advocates
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an auto accident, and you suspect that a problem with the vehicle design or a defective part was a critical factor, we are here with experienced legal counsel. If the accident caused severe injuries or fatality — perhaps due to rollover, a car fire or other circumstances — we will investigate all potential causes of the crash and its catastrophic outcome.
A Track Record of Positive Results for Auto Defect Victims
At Colley Firm P.C., auto defect litigation is a clear strength. We have strong investigative resources and a track record of success taking on major manufacturers, insurers and other companies. Our past auto defect verdict and settlements include:
- A $3 million recovery from a major automobile manufacturer for a defective seat back collapse that caused a child's paraplegia
- Multimillion-dollar settlements for victims of dangerous gas tank designs that led to fuel-fed car fires and wrongful death
Did a Design Problem or Component Defect Cause or Worsen Your Crash?
Our East Texas and Austin auto defect lawyers stand ready to seek all compensation available to you under the law after an accident involving:
- Tire defects and/or vehicle stability problems that cause SUV and van rollover accidents and sometimes roof crush injuries
- Defective seat belts, seat backs that enable driver or passenger ejection, crush injuries, or other catastrophic outcomes
- Air bag defects resulting in failure to deploy on impact or sudden deployment that causes a crash
- Defective gas tanks and fuel line defects that lead to fuel-fed auto fires
- Defective brakes, gas pedals or other components — including those in vehicles subject to the recent, widespread Toyota recall involving sudden acceleration
Product liability litigation calls for a lawyer who will lead a detailed investigation and present a persuasive, compelling case in the courtroom if needed. In his career spanning nearly 30 years, Paul Colley Jr. has shown that our firm has what it takes to overcome powerful opponents and deliver results that improve our clients' lives.
Free Case Evaluation, With No Financial Risk or Obligations
To discuss your car, truck, van or motorcycle accident free of charge, please call or e-mail our firm today. You can count on an honest evaluation of your case, and you will owe no attorney fees at all unless we win a favorable settlement or verdict.