Austin Car Accident Common Causes
Targeting Maximum Compensation for Texas Car Crash Victims
Fault and liability can be critical issues after a Texas car accident, but people who are seriously injured often do not know or cannot prove exactly what happened. The auto insurance companies involved are typically focused on settling any claims for as little money as possible, without regard to the total costs and long-term impact of victims' injuries.
Holding Drivers, Negligent Manufacturers and Insurance Companies Accountable
Whether you can recover financial compensation — and the amount you are able to recover — may well depend on the knowledge and skill of the personal injury lawyer you choose to represent you. Practicing since 1981 and 1987, respectively, attorneys Paul Colley Jr. and Paul Colley, Jr. have the knowledge and resources to prove liability and seek maximum compensation after car accidents caused by:
- Drunk driving/DWI or other types of intoxication
- Reckless or over-aggressive driving, including speeding, reckless lane changes and failure to yield or stop
- Distracted driving — often associated with texting and other cell phone use, but also with eating while driving and other types of distraction
- Commercial truck driver or trucking company negligence, resulting in car-truck collisions that all too often cause catastrophic injuries or wrongful death
- Auto defects that may have factored into the crash or worsened the outcome — ranging from tire defects and overall vehicle stability defects to a defective gas tank, seat belt or roof design
Building Your Case on Facts and Expert Testimony
You can count on the professional team at our law firm to respond quickly to you, enlist qualified experts as necessary to build your case and handle all negotiations with insurance companies. We are adept at determining the best legal path to take — including pursuing your lawsuit all the way through trial, as we have done for many other clients with positive results.
Discuss Your Car Accident Injuries and Legal Options
We take pride in the reputation for integrity and results we have built over the past several decades fighting for the rights of accident victims in the Austin area, East Texas and statewide. We maintain full-service law offices in Austin and Tyler, and we welcome your request for a free consultation and case evaluation.